• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Bess Monday.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R-71

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I’ve owned this pedersoli Bess for 18 years, got it right after a trip to Williamsburg. I haven’t shot it much over the years but with the the NH muzzleloader season coming up and I was thinking i might take it Out this year.

Aiming point is the center of the white X. I’m using a 735 round ball dropped on the powder charge and some cloth wadding rammed down to hold the ball in. Some of the more far flung shots are .69 cal round balls I was trying out as well. Target was at 50 yards.

Powder was 1f grafs and 2f goex and my home cast balls.

the picture is rotated to the right 90 degrees so the group is slightly high and right.

Attachments

• 26F00BF1-B79A-48F7-B559-10A45BBA14A3.jpeg
    26F00BF1-B79A-48F7-B559-10A45BBA14A3.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 53
Awesome! I have enjoyed squirrel hunting with my Bess. Didn’t have time to deer hunt during the primitive season here. I can’t wait to get back out in the woods with mine! Great shooting!

Back