• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Bess commerative

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no doubt about it being a Pedersoli. The only question is whether Pedersoli added the plaques or were they done by some importer. That gun is mint and with some nice wood too.
It is a pretty gun; but, the wood is wrong. I have an original and it looks totally different. Mine has an oiled finish, I think it was linseed cooked with lead to achieve the color back in the day. That being said, this is a commemorative gun. As such, it is a great display piece. Nice.

The one on my Pedersoli Bess is in the exact same location and it has never given any problems (delay, FTF) since 1978. Way too much emphasis placed on touch hole location.
My original Bess is the same way. Absolutely zero problems igniting the main charge.

I have a 54 cal. Jaeger rifle from Dixie Gun Works.It has a leather sling Dixie offers as an accessory.Caplock.Let me know if you are interested.

20210502_195600.jpg
20210502_195455.jpg
20210502_195449.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back