• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Belt knife and sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This Casey McClure belt knife was forged from an antique file. The blade is 6 1/2 inches with an overall length of 10 3/4 inches. The blade edge is scalpel sharp. This is fine work by Casey McClure which incudes an equally impressive Bill Wright made braintan belt sheath featuring beautiul quillwork and dyed horse hair tin cones. Selling price at $325, please forward all questions via PM.

ZgFVObgh.jpg

7HJLDCbh.jpg

vdcv4ich.jpg

VwI35e1h.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous set. I have a rifleman's knife that is my favorite so unfortunately I don't need another at this point. I hope its ok to ask - do you have Bill Wright's contact info for a custom sheath? That is a stunner you have - great stuff!!

I'm sorry but I don't, I bought the knife and sheath as a set from Mr McClure.

Gorgeous set. I have a rifleman's knife that is my favorite so unfortunately I don't need another at this point. I hope its ok to ask - do you have Bill Wright's contact info for a custom sheath? That is a stunner you have - great stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back