• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Being here expensive!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum is full of folks with with excellent knowledge on just about anything to do with muzzle loading firearms . Using this freely given knowledge is , more often than not, a way to save money not to spend it
For sure! Without this forum it would have been impossible for me to get started. I met a guy on the forum, and now I am a regular at a muzzleloading club!

Every forum I have belonged to has thinned my wallet be it motorcycle, car or firearms related.

But IMO that’s OK. I have seldom regretted purchases made when following recommendations made by forum members or seeds they inadvertently planted in my head that eventually grew into a purchase.

Forums have surely increased my knowledge on the subject in question. What I find frustrating is conflicting opinions (this is better than that, this is the only right way to do it…etc.). There seems to be more seemingly valid views and opinions on this forum than others that I belong to. This makes it difficult for a neophyte such as myself to know which way to go.

I have decided to simply shoot my 2 recently acquired revolvers, enjoy them and take whatever comes my way. I will post questions and follow the advice that seems right to me…Such is life.

I got married in 1980, around 1983 I wrote my wife a letter stating that I wouldn't buy any more guns, I think she still has the letter. Only took me 2 months to void the promise. After 42 years she still says I don't need any more guns, after I buy another one. I guess she'll never learn...
Funny. I thought it was just me!

I signed up to research a purchase i had already made. Then keep coming back. Cars, bikes, guns doesn’t matter they all cost something. Even learning history cost your time. You only live once and you can’t take it with you...enjoy !

Last week I owned 0 T/C rifles, this week I own 3 and another mystery 50 cal that has not arrived yet.... Oh and 4 ball molds and two Sharon barrels that are unfired. Bought the barrels first, than needed/wanted a T/C to put them on.
Told myself that is it for the year.... low and behold I just ran across a .32 Cal that I have been looking for for over a year............... I have to stop looking for stuff........

Back