• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Beeswax Candles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What size and how many, I make 6 inch tapers of pure beeswax and sell them for $1.50 each, they are made in a mold so the base isn't the prettiest but they burn about an inch an hour smell great, I sell them at events I attend. Not sure what shipping would cost, but USPS has priority shipping, so if interested let me know if you wish to purchase any, but most 18th century events someone sells them,

What size and how many, I make 6 inch tapers of pure beeswax and sell them for $1.50 each, they are made in a mold so the base isn't the prettiest but they burn about an inch an hour smell great, I sell them at events I attend. Not sure what shipping would cost, but USPS has priority shipping, so if interested let me know if you wish to purchase any, but most 18th century events someone sells them,
Thanks for the info. I’ve got an unusual lantern that takes candles up to 1 1/2” wide, and maybe 3 1/2” tall.

How long do your 6 inch candles burn?

Turkeyfoot Trading Co. has beeswax candles, although I don't think they have them in the dimensions you specified: Beeswax Candles

I've dealt with Turkeyfoot a couple of times. They are good folks. I bought some of their beeswax candles, and I've been pretty happy with them.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

Back