• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Beaver Tail Skinner

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

Nope, I’m not back yet, but I found this Beavertail skinner that I thought I had never listed. I DID list it, but I’m dropping the $200.00 price to $185.00 shipped and insured. I was looking through my inventory box and there it was! If I ever make another one, the price will be $200.00 shipped. I wanted to move this one to clear out some inventory, and give someone a good deal.

This is one of those knives that I designed according to what I used to use! It’s designed to maximize skinning and fleshing speed for trappers without putting costly holes in precious pelts.

I’ve sold a few of these here and NO ONE has a bad word to say about the design.

I designed the knife with a unique shaped 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel razor sharp blade. The blade is 4” long with a sharpened edge that runs the length and 100% up around the “nose” of the blade. This design eliminates a point that can pierce or poke holes in a good hide or pelt.

The design is intended to make fast work of skinning without damage.

I chose the Osage Orange handle material, not just for its beauty as it ages, but for its hard, waxiness that makes it ideal for use around water and in wet environments.

The Osage Orange handle is 3.5” long, but has plenty of beef for even the manliest sized hands. The handle scales are held on with (2) 1/8” Iron pins and epoxy for further water resistance.

The sheath is crafted from 5 oz. tooling leather. It has a folded belt loot that will accept a 2-3/4” wide belt. It has a welt and the front is covered in real tanned Beaver tail hide. Here’s a soft natural edge buckskin tab folded down over the front and stitched in place. It helps protect the handle from wear. The whole sheath is Saddle stitched by hand.

I can tell you, there are a few very satisfied owners here on this website, with these knives.

If you want your persona to scream Fur trade era beaver trapper, then this knife is for you. Oh…she’ll skin deer faster than you can shoot ‘em.

I take PayPal, MO, & Checks. If you’re interested, PM me and I’ll have Mrs. Two Feathers ship it out flat rate priority, insured.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 001.JPG
    Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 001.JPG
    475.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 004.JPG
    Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 004.JPG
    431.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 005.JPG
    Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 005.JPG
    452 KB · Views: 0
  • Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 006.JPG
    Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 006.JPG
    459.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 007.JPG
    Newest Beaver Tail skinner 02-16-2023 007.JPG
    467.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Newest BT skinner pics. 4-23-23 001.JPG
    Newest BT skinner pics. 4-23-23 001.JPG
    347.3 KB · Views: 0
Howdy folks:
Last chance before I pull this listing? I've got too many things going on to keep playing with listings that don't generate interest.
Thank you to those who do look at, and comment on, my accoutrements and knives. If you DO need anything in particular, please PM me.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back