• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Beautiful Pietta 12ga Shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Very nice condition with deep bluing and excellent wood. Only marks I see a small spot on the top pf barrel (see pics) and some scratches on the metal butt plate. Excellent shooter as I put about 20rds of ball through it. Looks like the bore is chromed but I’m not certain thus; see pic of muzzle. If I remember correctly, both bores measure .740 and 28” barrels. I will post it here for a couple days then move it to gunbroker. Currently set up for musket caps but can revert back to no11 if you wish. $650 plus $45 ship USPS M.O. or PayPal friends and family.

top barrel.jpg
muzzle.jpg
barrel.jpg
wood.jpg
butt.jpg
side.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back