• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Beautiful custom built flintlock/percussion rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$2800 shipped to your door in the lower 48 in custom in sturdy wood box with lots of packing and foam inside.

Almost natural for me with Military background in the family. Folks sure will give you the looks tho. And saying SIR is much better than "hey Dude"! ;)
And I say Yes Sir/Ma'am out of habit. But I do remember him (my step father who suffered from Little Mans disease) asking me if I was going to join the Navy like HIS family? (that were a bunch of Naval Officer snobs) :( My reply? NO SIR!!
He finally ended up going "Down the Road".
One of my Mom's better choices in life. ;)

If you say Sir or Ma'am, folks automatically think you're from the South.
Me? YANKEE. Born and raised in California, where Women are Women and so are some of the Men. :oops: I even open doors for Ladies. Young or old, most Ladies Love it!!:)
Liberated "Women"? Feel free to open your own doors.

Will trade for nice club butt Fowler smoothbore

Sold elsewhere. Please delete post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back