Quantcast

TRADE Barrel Cut-Off sections for pistol build.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
I have two 'cut-off' sections of .54 barrels that could be used by experienced pistol builders. One is Lyman Investarms 6-groove, 15/16" wide, 7-3/4 length, 17 oz.; Other is
Pedersoli 8-groove, 1" wide, 11" length, 1 lb. 13 oz. People who build from scratch could use, they are barrel blanks that need breeching, etc. Would trade for some interesting muzzleloading item. Just looking for a home for them as otherwise they'll sit around forever. Thanks.

Crow-Feather

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I would believe that the twist is a bit different on pistol barrels.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have two 'cut-off' sections of .54 barrels that could be used by experienced pistol builders. One is Lyman Investarms 6-groove, 15/16" wide, 7-3/4 length, 17 oz.; Other is
Pedersoli 8-groove, 1" wide, 11" length, 1 lb. 13 oz. People who build from scratch could use, they are barrel blanks that need breeching, etc. Would trade for some interesting muzzleloading item. Just looking for a home for them as otherwise they'll sit around forever. Thanks.
If someone wanted to buy one, what is the price your wanting?

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I don't want to buy it. I was just asking because your initial post said you wanted to trade for something.
Sometimes, a person won't have anything to trade for something except money so I was just wondering how much someone would have to pay.

Reaction score
I don't want to buy it. I was just asking because your initial post said you wanted to trade for something.
Sometimes, a person won't have anything to trade for something except money so I was just wondering how much someone would have to pay.
Well, free in this case! Thanks! Have a good Fall.

Latest posts