• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ball starters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Ball starters : $15.00 + $5.00 s&h

These starters have 7/16” Oak dowels, attached to a White Tail antler handle. The brass tips are 9mm casings (I know that’s NOT period correct) but it’s convenient and works well. I DO have 4 or 5 with the 10-32 threaded Brass Ramrod tips, but they’re $5.00 more, (the tips cost a lot more than spent 9mm casings.) The length is approx. 4 inches from under the handle to the tip. The dowels are 7/16” Oak, hand fitted to the tips. The starters with the threaded ramrod ends are 3/8” Birch; also hand fitted to the tips. These starters will work for .45 calibers up through .58 caliber. I have sold a lot of these on different websites and the customers give rave reviews! I’ve never had anyone break one. In fact, I’ve had guys buy these to replace broken commercially made starters. Each starter is signed by me and stained a dark brown. I take PayPal, postal money orders, or certified bank checks. Checks and money orders will add about 2weeks to the transaction time. US Postal service isn’t the fastest! I ship the same day the money is received; (exceptions to that are:) Sundays and Federal Holidays.
I have these here, numbered in order. If you have a certain one that you want, let me know, and I'll ship that one until they're all sold. Thanks:

If you want to order one or have any questions, just PM me through this website, or email me at [email protected] As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

New ball starters 001.JPG

These starters have 7/16” Oak dowels, attached to a White Tail antler handle. The brass tips are 9mm casings (I know that’s NOT period correct) but it’s convenient and works well. I DO have 4 or 5 with the 10-32 threaded Brass Ramrod tips, but they’re $5.00 more, (the tips cost a lot more than spent 9mm casings.) The length is approx. 4 inches from under the handle to the tip. The dowels are 7/16” Oak, hand fitted to the tips. The starters with the threaded ramrod ends are 3/8” Birch; also hand fitted to the tips. These starters will work for .45 calibers up through .58 caliber. I have sold a lot of these on different websites and the customers give rave reviews! I’ve never had anyone break one. In fact, I’ve had guys buy these to replace broken commercially made starters. Each starter is signed by me and stained a dark brown. I take PayPal, postal money orders, or certified bank checks. Checks and money orders will add about 2weeks to the transaction time. US Postal service isn’t the fastest! I ship the same day the money is received; (exceptions to that are:) Sundays and Federal Holidays.
I have these here, numbered in order. If you have a certain one that you want, let me know, and I'll ship that one until they're all sold. Thanks:

If you want to order one or have any questions, just PM me through this website, or email me at [email protected] As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

View attachment 3045
Number 3 is sold and gone, thanks for your interest. Numbers 1, 2, and 4 are still available for sale; along with the ones that I just finished that have brass 10-32 threaded ramrod ends, but those are $20.000 each plus $5.00 s&h. Any questions, please PM me. Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

God bless:

Two Feathers

View attachment 3045
Hello
Numbers 1,2,&3 are sold. Thank you guys
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back