• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ball starters with threaded Brass ram rod ends

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Ball starters

Howdy folks: Two Feathers here: I sold out of these the first time I listed them so I made more. These are my Ram Rod end ball starters (palm savers). These have the Brass threaded ramrod end. These are just in time for the upcoming Spring Rendezvous’ and club shoots. These have the concave threaded Brass ramrod end. The Brass end is on a 3/8” Birch dowel. These are $20.00 each + $6.00 s&h. If you take both, to the same address, I’ll only charge you for s&h on one.

These ball starters have Mule Deer antler handles and the whole shaft length (including brass tip) measures approx. 4” from under the antler. These will work well for .40 cal. up through .58 cal. These are hand made by me. So far, I have had no complaints or broken starters. Customers really love them. They are stained with my custom blend of dyes and each one has my Two Feathers signature burned into the shaft. The brass ramrod ends are threaded 10-32 to accept your 10-32 ramrod accessories. These Brass tips have been pinned on for added security with a 1/16” solid Brass pin. The pin is peened over and polished flush with the brass end.

Don’t be left standing on the firing line with a broken third world ball starter from one of those big named BP accessory suppliers. Use a Two Feathers ball starter and be confident. Who wants to waste a day of shooting time over a busted ball starter?

If you are interested, please PM me here. Just let me know which one (Left or Right) you’re interested in, so I can be certain that you get the correct one.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping out of country is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but take postal money orders and checks. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. Checks will add 2 weeks for travel time and bank clearance. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (752).jpg
    thumbnail (752).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back