• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ball starter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks: Two Feathers here.

I'm on a roll with these, so I made another one! This one has the concave 10-32 threaded Brass ramrod end.. The ramrod end is on a 7/16” Oak dowel. These are $20.00 each + $6.00 s&h shipped First Class mail in a padded envelope to any address in the actual 50 united states.

This ball starter has an Elk antler handle and the whole shaft length (from under the antler handle, including brass tip) measures approx. 3-9/16” These will work very well for .45 up through .58 cal. My ball starters are hand made by me. So far, I have had no complaints. Folks really like them. The shaft has my signature and date burned in. The wood has also been oiled with Linseed Oil for long life. The brass ramrod ends are threaded 10-32 to accept your 10-32 ramrod accessories. The brass end has been cross-pinned (as seen in the photo.) for added security with 1/16” solid Brass pin. The pin is carefully peened over and polished flush with the brass tip, so it will not damage your bore/rifling. When your Firing line buddy asks to borrow it, MAKE SURE you get it back!! ;):thumb:

Folks, My ball starters are some of the best, most solidly constructed on the market. They're NOT third world junk! Each one is carefully hand crafted by me in my shop to last a life time. Please buy American, and support out local Craftsmen. Thank you.
1627859723629.jpeg

It looks like the shoots and Rendezvous are back in full swing in 2021? Be ready for all the BP activity that we’ve been shut out of for a year+ because of this Covid pandemic. Don’t be caught off guard at the firing line, or in the middle of your Woods Walk, with a busted ball starter. Choose an easy to use, comfortable, Two Feathers proven ball starter. Ask any of my many happy, satisfied, customers their thoughts on them. I’ve sold hundreds of these in 40+ years without a complaint. No one has ever accidentally broken one, or had one come fail!

I prefer PayPal friends, but will accept postal or bank money orders. I ship same day as money is received, exceptions are Sundays, Federal Holidays, PO hours, and Extreme weather. If interested, PM me here. As always, Thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Ball starter 001.JPG
    Ball starter 001.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Ball starter 002.JPG
    Ball starter 002.JPG
    195.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Ball starter 003.JPG
    Ball starter 003.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 62
Folks:
Don't let this one get away. It's the only one I have available to ship right now. Grab it before huntin' season gets here. It'll be a great addition to that bag when the deer season arrives.
All made by me to....well, out last you. :thumb::ThankYou:
God bless:
Two Feathers

This is the last one I have, don't wait. Hunting season is coming on fast. These are selling well. It'll be the last ball starter you'll ever buy. The price is perfect for this product. Ask any of my customers who own one.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back