• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Ball blocks?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That depends on whether YOU think it's too slow? I think that's not bad. If you can get off a good second shot on a downed buck in 43.7 seconds then I'd say that's great.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Can you give me a price on 6ball 32 36 50 cal
Mule???
Thanks. Sorry for the delay. I was out running errands for my wife and just got back.
Lets see, 3 (6) hole ball blocks shipped to the same address works out to $90.00. That $28.00 each plus $6.00 shipping for one because they're all going to the same place. I would make the .50 cal. " 6 in a row" The other 2 will be side by side unless you want those in a row too?
Let me know if this works?
Thanks for contacting me.
God bless:
Dave

Mule???
Thanks. Sorry for the delay. I was out running errands for my wife and just got back.
Lets see, 3 (6) hole ball blocks shipped to the same address works out to $90.00. That $28.00 each plus $6.00 shipping for one because they're all going to the same place. I would make the .50 cal. " 6 in a row" The other 2 will be side by side unless you want those in a row too?
Let me know if this works?
Thanks for contacting me.
God bless:
Dave
Thanks for getting back to me.3

Latest posts

Back