• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ball block with reduced price

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks Two Feathers here:

Here is a .32 caliber 12 ball, ball block, that a few of you have asked for. The price is reduced to $20.00 + $5.00 s&h USD$

This ball block is made of straight grained Cherry. It measures 6” long, 1.25” wide, and 5/16” thick. It has 12 staggered holes for (12) .32 cal. round-balls with .010-.015” patch material. The holes are countersunk on both sides for ease of loading the ball and patch. The block is marked with the caliber and signed. It has been oil sealed and waxed, then buffed for a satin “natural look” finish. The linseed oil and wax will help waterproof and preserve it for a very long time, even the inside of the ball holes have been sealed.

This little ball block will make your life a ton easier when you have to putz with those tiny .32 cal. round-balls in the cold. Just load up this beautiful little ball block, while in the warmth of your home or shop, and go hunting. No more dropped and lost round-balls and patches in the snow, due to frozen fingers! Just hold the ball block on top of your barrel with the round-ball over the muzzle, and set the ball and patch with your short ball starter, easy as that.

There’s not a whole lot more to say about this great little time and frustration saver except; you’ll kick yourself in the butt every time you drop a ball while loading, for not having bought it. This will be a lifesaver on the range or during your winter small game hunts.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.

I prefer PayPal friends, but I also take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Proprietor of:
The Mountain Man Emporium

Attachments

• .32 ca. ball block and ball starters 001 edited 30.jpg
    .32 ca. ball block and ball starters 001 edited 30.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 27
  • .32 ca. ball block and ball starters 002 edited 30.jpg
    .32 ca. ball block and ball starters 002 edited 30.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 29
  • .32 ca. ball block and ball starters 003 edited 30.jpg