• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Ball Bags by Two Feathers

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ball Bags by Two Feathers (August 2022).jpg

I just received three hard side ball bags (two large and one medium/small) made by Two Feathers and I'm very pleased with all three of them! Two Feathers even offered (and I accepted) to add markings for two of the bags to identify the size of the lead balls stored inside (.50 and .32). You can't go wrong with products handmade by Two Feathers. Great communication from Two Feathers throughout the entire process from time of order until received via mail.

View attachment 160397
I just received three hard side ball bags (two large and one medium/small) made by Two Feathers and I'm very pleased with all three of them! Two Feathers even offered (and I accepted) to add markings for two of the bags to identify the size of the lead balls stored inside (.50 and .32). You can't go wrong with products handmade by Two Feathers. Great communication from Two Feathers throughout the entire process from time of order until received via mail.
AimSmallMissSmall:
Thank you for your time and business. You ARE a man of your word!! I look forward to doing more business with you in the future.
Stay safe down there. Enjoy using those bags.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I second the opinion. I find Two Feathers is a man worth supporting. HIs knives are superb for the purpose. His has good communication skills. More than willing to talk with folks to make sure he can make and offer a customer exactly what they want.
Today I received a small ball bag that is perfect for my needs. Very well made and I am well pleased.

I second the opinion. I find Two Feathers is a man worth supporting. HIs knives are superb for the purpose. His has good communication skills. More than willing to talk with folks to make sure he can make and offer a customer exactly what they want.
Today I received a small ball bag that is perfect for my needs. Very well made and I am well pleased.
GriscomRun:
Thank you my friend. I always look forward to your feedback and business.
God bless:
Two Feathers

View attachment 160397
Those are pretty sweet.

I use a loading block that holds three, and carry extra's(5-10 max) in a standard leather drawstring pouch. It takes up much less room in the bag then the hard pouches do. Since I am not crossing the Great Divide or trekking into the back end of the Idaho Wilderness area, how many lead balls/ powder, do i really need to carry? At my age weight is everything!!

I use a loading block that holds three, and carry extra's(5-10 max) in a standard leather drawstring pouch. It takes up much less room in the bag then the hard pouches do. Since I am not crossing the Great Divide or trekking into the back end of the Idaho Wilderness area, how many lead balls/ powder, do i really need to carry? At my age weight is everything!!
I am ruthless stripping out weight for field trips. Now and again to my regret.
But what I take to the range is probably absurd. Still, it is a comfort to have what you need when you need it. Or what you want when you want it.

Thank you everyone, for your kind and gracious words, and your precious time to post here, that means a lot to me.
I depend on customer feedback to stay "afloat"? :~)))
Without it I'm finished business.
God bless you all and lets keep the Floridians in our prayers.
Blessings:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back