• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Ball Bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ball bag that will hold up to a 45 Cal R/B.
Made from 7/8 Oz. grade #1 tooling leather that was saddle stitched with hand waxed Barbour's Pure Flax Linen Sinew.
After sewing bag was wet sand formed, given two coats of dye and then, finally, waxed for years of service.
Toggle is an antler tip.
Bag measures 5" by 3"
Priced at $55.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48.

Attachments

• IMG_8395_0739.JPG
    IMG_8395_0739.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_8396_0740.JPG
    IMG_8396_0740.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_8397_0741.JPG
    IMG_8397_0741.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 55
These are very well made ball bags and will last a lifetime. I have several items from Cutfingers, all quality stuff.

AGREED! I bought a ball bag from Cutfingers and can say the quality of his work is outstanding and well worth the investment.

I need one that can accommodate .54 cal. and one for .50 ca.l R/B...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back