• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Bagmolds

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pheenix99

40 Cal
Reaction score
I've seen a handful of folks here reccomend bagmolds.com but when I placed an order, I saw a page that said to call after placing an order. I did, but was greeted with a message saying the number doesn't have voicemail set up. Is there something I don't know or should be concerned about?

Look up Larry Callahan, give him a call he will have what you want and a good guy to talk to.
The number on his site doesn't have voicemail set up. No hours listed on his page, nor an email address. Guess I just need to call and see if I get lucky and he picks up.

Note: I'm not complaining, just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I get my bag molds from Larry Callahan his mold are about as good as they get.
He'll make one for any size you need.
Callahan Bagmolds & Accoutrements
I understand this, that's why I'm on his site in the first place. Just a matter of getting in touch with him to tweak the custom order.
I'd rather have a bagmold than something from LEE, RCBS, ETC

Larry goes to a lot of rendevous and may not be available on the weekends.
The rendevous his club puts on is this weekend, not sure how much time he puts into that.

Larry goes to a lot of rendevous and may not be available on the weekends.
The rendevous his club puts on is this weekend, not sure how much time he puts into that.
I wasn't overly hopeful that I'd get through to him today. Just the no voicemail thing threw me for a loop. I'll just try again tomorrow.

Knowing Larry it doesn't surprise me at all that he doesn't have voicemail or doesn't have it turned on.
I don't remember the last time I cared about my voicemail. Just his website mentioned leaving a message, so I got curious when there was no option to do that.

I've seen a handful of folks here reccomend bagmolds.com but when I placed an order, I saw a page that said to call after placing an order. I did, but was greeted with a message saying the number doesn't have voicemail set up. Is there something I don't know or should be concerned about?
That's the standard programmed answer the phone gives when people have their voice mail turned off, or never set up in the first place.

It's short hand for " call back during business hours" or leave a text.

I've purchased several items from Larry. I got lucky, I guess, when I called and he answered. Great products.

Just got off the phone with Larry. Seems like a nice guy.
Yes he is. His procedure used to be buy from his website but he qould not ship until he talked in person to confirm the order and work out payment arrangement. He would give out a specific number to call him on for all this. Do bot know if this is still the process but it was for me.

Yes he is. His procedure used to be buy from his website but he qould not ship until he talked in person to confirm the order and work out payment arrangement. He would give out a specific number to call him on for all this. Do bot know if this is still the process but it was for me.
That's pretty much the process I went through. I had to explain to him that even though I was using my bank app to send a check, he doesn't need to do anything special and can treat it like any other check.

Getting a .660 mold and mainspring vise.

Ordered the .655 from ballmoulds on the 26th, shipped on the 30th and arrived today. Not too shabby for a trip across the pond. Should be getting my .660 from Larry this Thursday or Friday (Shipped yesterday).

Back