• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

BACK TO THE BASIC "SPAM"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

8 BORE

50 Cal.
Reaction score
The other spam thread is now posting non-spam gibberish.
Who wants to get back to basic food like spam-treet-vienna sausage- potted meat or other FOOD related posts.

Who wants to get back to basic food like spam-treet-vienna sausage- potted meat or other FOOD related posts.

If you eat it when outdoors while hunting or doing something that's black powder related, then it's within the subject matter of the forum. If you want to talk about what you buy at the store then eat at home, do you think it is?

Frankly, SPAM should never have been a topic discussed in the foods/cooking section of a Muzzleloading website.

The fact that you view a global environmental concern as gibberish is not surprising...

If you eat it when outdoors while hunting or doing something that's black powder related, then it's within the subject matter of the forum. If you want to talk about what you buy at the store then eat at home, do you think it is?

What ever u think

What ever u think

When you post "gibberish" that's badly composed with grammar lacking, and misspellings of simple words, I know what to think. What you eat at home isn't pertinent, so why post your own version of gibberish, particularly since most of your comments are snide remarks that add little to the hobby central to this forum.

That said, you are entitled to your opinions and if you express them, don't take an attitude if you get push-back.

On the other hand, if we were discussing period potted meats, I'd be on board.
Discussing SPAM is boring and subjective. What does SPAM have to do with ANYTHING historical? Why should I care what someone in Missouri eats? Why should I care about SPAM at all? How many people from Missouri does it take to open a can of SPAM?

Does SPAM contribute to climate change? If you ascribe to the cow flatulence hypothesis, it does and should be immediately outlawed.

Last edited:
I'm closing this thread. Already one post about spam, and this is nothing but baiting for aggravation. Do NOT start another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back