• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Back to basics, 3-shot rifle contest, ends April 1, 2012

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I think I've given the P.O. plenty of time and then some to get any targets to me that were mailed by the 1st of the month so,
Here's the Scores!

!st, Deadeye, 3.926" :hatsoff: Grats Deadeye!
2nd, Mad Irish Jack, 5.339" Welcome back Jack!
3rd, Makeumsmoke, 7.178"
4th, Pete D, 8.152" And he did it with a pistol! :shocked2:
5th, Skunkskinner, 8.235"
6th, 58 Caliber, 9.202"
7th, Maven (the blind, his words, :haha: ), 10.076"

And, because Makeumsmoke challenged me, if anyone is interested, unofficially, here's MY score;
Jethro224, 4.129"

Thanks for playing fellers! :hatsoff:
Now get out there and shoot them in-line targets! :thumbsup:

All good scores, congrats to all who shot and to anyone who's interested I also shot this with my .52 smoothie, 5.688"
Deadeye

:hatsoff: Good round guys. I sure feel sorry for all those other members who are wanna be shooters. :idunno: If'n they gots smokepoles, they surely should larn t' use 'em. :hmm: An' heck wizz, if'n ya need a shooting partner, sign one up and take 'em to the range an' ya both make white smoke.:v Just ain't no true Xcuse for just la-Z. :hmm:

Good shooting, Jethro and you too, Pete D with your pistol. I might just try my pistol on the next one.
Deadeye

Holy Smokes ..You guys are good.. :grin:
I pulled the last shot on my target..rat's :doh:
Pistols and smoothbores.. :shocked2:
Keep raising the bar and this guy wont be able to see over it :rotf:
Thanks for the fun!,,,,Lets do this one again this fall!

Keep raising the bar and this guy wont be able to see over it

Reminds me of a joke...

One of Snow White's seven dwarfs walked into the bar and said...

:doh: Owwww!

Sorry but that one always makes me laugh. :haha:

Back