• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

back from the sandbox...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome home and thank you! If you are deployed again take one of the front stuffers with you, that will scare the h%$l out of them! Seriously, please enjoy what you have worked so hard to defend.

Best,

Schutzenkette

Welcome home Brother from one soldier to another. Glad you back with loved ones safe and sound. Enjoy yer toys and mayhaps get the little lady to do some shooting as well?

Welcome home, and thanks to you and your family for your/their service.

I don't think your "pattern" is that bad yet. Years ago when I came home from my last 6 mo. deployment overseas I bought a new 396 Chevelle SS.........lol (oh why did I get rid of that car ????)

Our local Cabellas here in Boise doesn't carry the real stuff. There are several carriers on the web who will sell it to you at what I believe is a pretty reasonable cost (even including the hazmat charge).

For starters try powderinc.com and jackspowderkeg.com

Again, welcome home and enjoy.

Chris
(Vet and Retired LE)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home. As many others have already said, but can't be said enough - THANK YOU for your service. A well deserved R&R is definitely in order. Enjoy your time with your wife and do what you want . . .

As far as BP goes, some Cabela's carry it, some do not. You may have to ask the/a manager if they do. If they do, it will be in a back room in a BATFE okeydoked storage vault. I have never been inclined to ask, mostly because I buy larger quantities than they would probably sell me so I order direct from a distributor.

From one to another, welcome back! As others have said, take some time to relax and enjoy everything. Be sure to make some smoke for me, too :thumbsup:

Welcome home... really glad you made it back. Take some time and have some fun with your new "toys"... :grin:

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.

Welcome home. I know you are glad to be there. I've Ben in your shoes. Enjoy the family and new toys. Thank you for your service brother

Back