• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Baby Dragoon .31 cal Taylor's Uberti NIB

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a business license? Not all my sales are personal used by me items. Even though I did purchase them. You can actually find my name, address, PN# on line.
SMH

There’s a community of collectors selling their personal things to each other.

Then there are dealers that try to use free forums like this to push their overpriced stock to collectors. Kinda like this…

Oh I forgot, it’s out of stock somewhere else so that’s why I should pay you more than retail for it.:doh:

There’s a community of collectors selling their personal things to each other.

Then there are dealers that try to use free forums like this to push their overpriced stock to collectors. Kinda like this…

Oh I forgot, it’s out of stock somewhere else so that’s why I should pay you more than retail for it.:doh:

WOW another troll comes out. Over priced lets see
My price is 385$ Shipped
The out of stock is lowest of two posted on Midwayusa 339$ plus sales tax of oh say 8% is 27.12 then shipping
Hey go as MIdwayusa if you can see the picture of the exact gun you getting? See how far that request goes!

As far as my price being over retail go look at the distributors retail sale price. My sale price has been the same all year---So smack yourself in the head silly.
One you don't have to respond-neither do I
Two you don't have to reply to my sales threads
Three while the so called and I use the term "collector" as a reference to you, from what I see the amount of "collectors" selling personal items here would be a business in the eyes of many.
Four If I have to follow the rules then explain to me why so many jumped my thread in violation of Forum Rule 21?
FIVE THE REASON YOU GUYS GET RIPPED OFF IS YOUR GREEDY looking for the cheapest price every on an item you know would sell for more hoping to flip it in a week for a profit!!

OH in case I forgot to mention it RULE 21 Unless you are interested in buying the item or asking specific questions about it, comments about the offering critiquing it are not proper and will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back