• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Baby Dragoon .31 cal Taylor's Uberti NIB

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Picture is a stock photo as is the description, why retype when it's already done for you.

Baby Dragoon
SKU
RB1/5508
$385.00 Shipped to your door where allowed
I need a copy of your drivers license for proof of age and to make sure it is going to the correct address of the buyer.
Payment Money order or cashiers check you choice
Made out to Bill Brookover
PM me if you are in need of this fine revolver. We can work out shipping address ect at that time.
Thanks for looking
Regards BPB
baby dragoon bpbrs.jpg

The Baby Dragoon model is similar in size to the Wells Fargo pocket model and is manufactured without a loading lever. The Baby Dragoon features a forged steel case hardened frame, a 5-shot cylinder with a roll engraved scene and round bolt notches, walnut pocket sized grip, octagonal barrel, brass backstrap & triggerguard, and a brass post front sight. Brass parts can be kept polished with metal cleaners like Flitz.

SKURB1/550852
Barrel Length4" Octagonal
Caliber.31
Capacity5
Weight1.6 lbs
FinishBlue Finish with Case Hardened Frame
Grip/StockWalnut
ManufacturerUberti
SightsBrass Post Front Sight, Rear Sight Notch In Hammer
Overall Length9.5"

I talk to Taylor reps every few weeks. They or someone in marketing keep changing names around. Creating new design look. Drives me nuts trying to keep up with the market smoke and mirrors.
IMPO
By the time the reps call dealers on backordered items they never make it to the in stock status.

Can we see a picture of the -Actual- revolver being sold. Seems reasonable since you are asking $50 more than Midway USA Uberti 1849 Wells Fargo Black Powder Revolver 31 Cal 4 Barrel Steel
Just curious if midway has one cheaper for you , why even bother looking at this one 🤔 ??? Seems I'd click buy now on midway and be done and happy. When I see fuel for 5 cents cheaper at one station I don't run in the other one and ask em why the difference I get my fuel and drive on 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back