• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

AUGUST MATCH-Back To The Basics

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shootin fool, Black Jaques, and Mark WI; your targets arrived.

I'll check back later or tomorrow. If no one is missing I'll post scores.

Thank you everyone for shooting the contests!!

I owe you all an apology. I got busy with life and forgot to post scores.

Mad Irish take first with 18
58 caliber and silky tied for second with 17
Kansas Jake too third with 14

The rest were as follows:
Nessmuk 13
PK 12
Maven 11
Shootin fool 11
Smokepole Sam 11
MDK_WV 9
Mark WI 8
Black Jaques 7
Mike muzzle 4

Again, sorry I didn't post sooner

Good shooting gang. Thanks to Adui for your tireless effort putting these on.

Thanks Terry for doing the shoot again. I can't believe that old Traditions I dug out of the gun cabinet got me third. I may have to shoot it some more.

:hatsoff: Thanks to Adui for helping keep this activity a viable happening monthly. :applause: Thanks to the shooters, who are starting to grow a little in numbers. Wow, the heat left PA and now the water is falling from the heavens again. End of the month in PA and Archery starts, then 2 weeks to early ML< Antlerless deer only. Oh, yeh, all this shooting is prep and practice. Going to a festival to try and get a big bag of Towe this weekend. Taking the grandson who's 12 and loves MLing. Maybe I'll shoot Sept target next Sunday. Weather????

Back