• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Auctions... ;)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erwan

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm just recovering from covid and still not doing much besides wandering around the internet a bit.
I'm only sending this to you to make you laugh a little (just translated with Google) :
For the fun.jpg

Must be a demand thing with Walmart in my area. I have also checked out the Walmart in the next town over, since they have a muzzleloading club, but still no caps or powder, not even at the local gun shops.
Guess I will head down to friendship next month and see what they have.

I like the RWS caps better. Tighter fit and seem to be more reliable. I find that the CCI caps have a few duds from time to time.
That could be, but I never use any CCI, my wife does it with her Remington Belt (the 1075 are to larges) and those caps seams workin' fine, may be only reason is the size of the nipples or only because it's a Belt with a stronger spring than on the moderns pistols...

Glad I still have around 1,000 #11 and a tin of #10. Also have at least three tins of musket caps. I rarely shoot percussion and just rely on flintlocks anyway.
I have to say that shooting flintlocks has been a fun journey. There’s a nuance to shooting flint…I’ve been shooting mostly flintlock for most of the last 27 years…exclusively for the last 17 years.

Back