• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Assault Walker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOUBLEDEUCE 1

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Get a load of this bad boy... :shake:

DSC00644.jpg

Lol, that's gotta be fake! I can only imagine a procurement guy seeing that... "Are you serious, Samuel?"

Try getting a decent sight picture on horseback with that bad boy!!

I'm thinking on trying to make a holster/ scabbard out of an elephant's trunk for that rascal. I don't know where else I could get a piece of material big enough and tough enough. Then maybe I'll put a couple of wheels from an old shopping cart on the bottom of the holster to drag that thing around on. I might have to use an old steel belted tire for the belt to hang that thing from. A regular leather gunbelt won't hold up.
I kind of think of my Walker as having an early experimental version of the 'aimpoint'. It also comes in handy at the shooting range. I can "adjust" my score from the firing line, and nobody will even notice. It has that .44 cal pointy thing...
And tucking it in the waistband does get a bit tricky, especially when the steel is cold. Quick draw stuff is out of the question. You could easily get carried away and maybe poke your eye out.
Best of all, its a major chick magnet. :rotf:

Ya know, I recently saw a site for a bayonet to fit one of them new fangled light railed glock-o-matics. I wonder if they got the idea from this?!!?!? :wink:

You could always come up with a line about the scar across your cheek as being a duelling scar, earned defending the honor of some young flower. And you will appreciate the fact that with a big bayonet, it is easier to tickle their fancy.
This could get thicker and a whole lot deeper... Better reach for the rafters boys. Its too late to save your boots. Might as well save your watches. :rotf:

You can look at it this way if your not careful when shoving it in your waistband you can give yourself an instant Vasectomy.
Also with the bayonet on it you don't need a lazor site since it will reach almost to anything your trying to shoot.

-----then you could show that scar to your friends----it would be an interesting show and tell at the next club meeting-----

Back