• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Ash Stocked 50 Cal. Flintlock Bedford

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have an Ash stocked 50 caliber flintlock Bedford Style rifle for sale. The specifications are below. I am asking a no haggle price of $1,150 plus shipping and insurance. I take money orders and I am able to now take credit cards. If that works for you, we can get on the phone and handle it. It has been fired and rough sighted in. The only trade I am possibly interested in would be a quality Harpers Ferry 1803 rifle in like new condition.

These two Bedfords I have listed are the last of my Ash stocks.

Bedford Style Rifle

Flintlock

Brass Hardware

Steel Thimbles

Built by B. Hamlin (Me)

Ash Stock - Aqua Fortis Finish / Chambers Oil

Browned barrel and lock

L&R Bedford Double Set Trigger

L&R Bedford Lock

Green Mountain 7/8” 50 caliber 42” long barrel

Twist 1-70

13 1/2 LOP