• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD As new Gransfors Bruks Gutter adze.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My physical condition, medical bills and co-pays are dictating that I downsize my toy collection and pass this stuff along. This is a Gransfors Bruks hand forged in Sweden large size gutter adze that has never been used. This one has an early style makers mark and I can't make out the initials but would have been made prior to 2004 when I bought the adze. If you've ever wanted to build a dugout canoe here is your tool. This would make a good addition to a camp setting or man cave which is what I had planned for it but the man cave is on permanent hold for downsizing. These are no longer available from Gransfors as I understand it and there doesn't seem to be a time frame for them to be produced again. I'm asking $275 plus actual shipping for it and can accept US Postal Money Orders for payment. If you would like additional photos please let me know.
IMG_4641.JPG
IMG_4642.JPG
IMG_4643.JPG

I'm supposed to be downsizing some but I would consider trades for C&B revolvers especially 1849 Colt repros, target model 58 Remmies, or Ruger Old Army.

I would look at reasonable offers too. These are doing me no good at all and because of my physical condition will never be able to swing an axe again. Someone should be getting some use out of these and pass them on to their children. Start a conversation with me or reach me by email at [email protected]

I can't believe that I haven't had an offer on this. The olders GB's like this one were a cut above the the newer stuff. Their QC has slipped some in the last few years and it's noticeable. They don't even make the gutter adze anymore.

I would look at a trade or partial trade for a Hudson Bay Blanket or like quality from a non tobacco non pet home. Severe allergies to both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back