• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Armsport Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trot

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I recently bought an Investarms made Armsport Hawken from a friend. Absolutely had no need of it, but it was his father's who was one of my mentors in my younger days. I bought it just because it would always be a memento of him. I just can't get over how well these Investarms guns can shoot. It will easily shoot with or better than any custom made gun I have shot. I didn't even do any load development, first load I tried puts the holes touching each other at 50 yards.

I have the same investarms Hawken that I have never fired. I bought it from an elderly neighbor a couple of years back and he was always impressive at our range with it. What catches my eye is the material & workmanship that the Italians put into them. Mine is a 50 caliber and with me being in need of a shoulder replacement I doubt if I ever fire it now, 32's & 36's are my go to lately. I should think about listing it on the FS forum

Back