• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Armi Sport Kentuckian

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Her are a couple of photos of the Armi Sport Kentuckian I got from a friends father in law that passed away. She is a 45 cal beauty made in 1977 according to the AC date code. She has narey a mar on her anywhere. Truly a gem for her age. Bore is bright and shiny with crisp rifling. Not bad for 300 buck with a range box and a pistol to boot! 20210205_160116.jpg20210205_160132.jpg

given the current price of things , you should feel bad and at least take the next opportunity to help them out or drop them off something useful like a couple cases of their brand of beer

Her are a couple of photos of the Armi Sport Kentuckian I got from a friends father in law that passed away. She is a 45 cal beauty made in 1977 according to the AC date code. She has narey a mar on her anywhere. Truly a gem for her age. Bore is bright and shiny with crisp rifling. Not bad for 300 buck with a range box and a pistol to boot!View attachment 62366View attachment 62367
My 45 smoothrifle is an armisport. Circa early eighties.

Her are a couple of photos of the Armi Sport Kentuckian I got from a friends father in law that passed away. She is a 45 cal beauty made in 1977 according to the AC date code. She has narey a mar on her anywhere. Truly a gem for her age. Bore is bright and shiny with crisp rifling. Not bad for 300 buck with a range box and a pistol to boot!View attachment 62366View attachment 62367
iceman i picked up one of these in a flintlock about a year ago. it is very accurate and for having about the cheapest lock i have ever seen the locktime is the fastest of all my flintlocks, custom and commercial.

Nice acquisition there!
I have one that I got in parts and now have it mostly finished up. The balance on that thing is truly something to behold. I thought I like short, thick barrels, but the Kentuckian has made me rethink my whole MO here.
Thanks for sharing.

I just picked one up, it's pristine! Mine has an L in the serial number, not sure what year that makes it....It's a ripper!

Back