• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Armi Sport 1861 Springfield rifle 58 caliber.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Montanarae

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I'm searching for an Armi Sport 1861 Springfield rifle 58 caliber. Walnut stock 40" 1 in 48 twist barrel. I saw this on Midway's site but out of stock. Now watching for even a good used one. I'm happy with any reasonable price. Pm me if you have one in the house looking for a new home.

I do have one of those I never shoot and have been debating to let it go or not......Hmmmmm. Here a pic of it next to my Mississippi rifle.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_295.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_295.jpeg
    795.4 KB · Views: 0
One thing though, the Armi Sport 1861's are not 1 in 48" twist. I don't remember the exact twist, but it is much slower for use with minie balls. 1 in 66 sticks in my mind but that may not be exactly right.

I'm searching for an Armi Sport 1861 Springfield rifle 58 caliber. Walnut stock 40" 1 in 48 twist barrel. I saw this on Midway's site but out of stock. Now watching for even a good used one. I'm happy with any reasonable price. Pm me if you have one in the house looking for a new home.
Hope you find one!

Are you still looking?

Back