• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Armas Antiguas has 1842 Aston Pistols

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted this to let people know that this man makes an Aston repro, for anyone looking for one.
Thanks Stantgeman86 for share our work!!!
For the Forum members, please... Don't ask price for our Handmade Products! Our prices are too expensive for American people. We want show you our works just to the people know our existence on South America and the models we make... Don't loose your time!

Greeting

tagged for more information......like PRICE!
You know, I've long wished one of the mainstream mfgrs. mad this Long Ago! It's a simple, elegant, design, very historical, yet they continue to make the same old stuff. Please, Uberti, Palmetto, Pedersoli, re-create this design, and I'd really like to know the price from Argentina, too, but I bet it's High! Many pesos=dollars.

Thanks Stantgeman86 for share our work!!!
For the Forum members, please... Don't ask price for our Handmade Products! Our prices are too expensive for American people. We want show you our works just to the people know our existence on South America and the models we make... Don't loose your time!

Greeting

Am I reading this correctly? You think your prices are too expensive for Americans? Wow... that comes across as a bit rude. Luckily, here in America, we have plenty of original Aston pistols in good shooting condition for less than your prices for a repro...

Am I reading this correctly? You think your prices are too expensive for Americans? Wow... that comes across as a bit rude. Luckily, here in America, we have plenty of original Aston pistols in good shooting condition for less than your prices for a repro...

Perhaps some context was lost in the translation especially since his English is a little bit rough.
I think that he was being quite honest and frank, and meant that they cost more than what most average Americans want to spend unless
they have an interest in a relatively expensive hand made custom gun.

Latest posts

Back