• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s right. Ozone. Up a hill middle of nowhere. Great people. The lady who ran it helped me out a lot. She gave me a bunch of cut off barrel blanks so I could practice cutting dovetails and drilling and tapping.

Garland county here. I’d love to connect with some guys that like tinkering with this stuff. I’m 34 and the only person I know my age that is remotely interested.

Here's a big howdy from an old South Carolina swamprat, trying to get things straight up here in Massachusetts so I can get myself down there to my intended bride

Y'all, I was planning on moving to your fair state and was wondering if ya'll can point me to some clubs and such to do my shooting at.

Yes I live in star city AR.
I had to move to white Hall, Arkansas, my house burnt to the ground , lost everything I even lost 2 guns im just thankful I had the rest in the gun safe im also thankful I had insurance on the trailer and contents , but there's a lot of items I'll never be able to replace that my daddy gave to me and what was willed to me but I' ll have the memories for ever

Have been in north central Arkansas for 4 years now. Went to Leslie rendezvous last year in civvies. Showed up this year in full kit and found that a storm had blown the primitive shelters away and everyone packed up that morning before I arrived! Need more options.

Have been in north central Arkansas for 4 years now. Went to Leslie rendezvous last year in civvies. Showed up this year in full kit and found that a storm had blown the primitive shelters away and everyone packed up that morning before I arrived! Need more options.
I agree hard to find anyone interested in it around here anymore.

The one they have a Woolly Hollow state park every year has been getting smaller and smaller every year. I have been going to see it every year for a long time. This year it was sad how small it was.

Also, look up Randy. I think he is BP303 here. Otherwise privately contact me and I'll give you his contact info.
That would be me. Haven't checked in here in a long time. Still kicking and going to the muzzle shoots at Luther Owens park & range. Last shoot got to visit with Zoe & Charlie Caywood had a good time and it didn't rain.:)

Latest posts

Back