• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Arkansas ?????

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Howdy Everyone. Just purchased 15ac in Havana ( yell county)
Will be going up there on weekends and vacations to start clearing and building a small cabin. Plan on moving there full time for retirement in 2 years.

Interested in here about BP events, clubs, shoots etc in the area.

Thanks in advance
Bill

Howdy and welcome from Baxter County. You might look up the Old Fort gun club, used to be mainly modern stuff but they might be able to point you to some ml'ers. Also the NMLRA magazine MUZZLE BLASTS lists clubs. And, you can contact the Early Arkansas Reenactors Association. The association is not a primarly ml shooting club but individual members often are. They have a web site you can easily find.

Howdy and welcome from Baxter County. You might look up the Old Fort gun club, used to be mainly modern stuff but they might be able to point you to some ml'ers. Also the NMLRA magazine MUZZLE BLASTS lists clubs. And, you can contact the Early Arkansas Reenactors Association. The association is not a primarly ml shooting club but individual members often are. They have a web site you can easily find.

Howdy, Thank you very much for the reply and great information. Really looking forward to being a transplant from south texas to arkansas

Spent a bit of time in South Texas myself. I’m in Fayetteville, Ar now. Born and raised here in the ozarks. Hope you enjoy your place and welcome!

Howdy Everyone. Just purchased 15ac in Havana ( yell county)
Will be going up there on weekends and vacations to start clearing and building a small cabin. Plan on moving there full time for retirement in 2 years.

Interested in here about BP events, clubs, shoots etc in the area.

Thanks in advance
Bill
There used to be a club with a range over in Hattieville. I haven't been there in years so I don't know their status.

Attachments

• 93C3C051-7C7E-4115-9D8F-D66CB61A5B46.png
    93C3C051-7C7E-4115-9D8F-D66CB61A5B46.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Back