• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Arizona checking in

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyoung311

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Chuck and I live in Phoenix, AZ as well as Oro Valley, AZ (my business is located in Phoenix). Looking to get knowledgeable about muzzleloading (just bought a Diablo).

Welcome to the forum! :)This is a traditional muzzleloading forum. Not too sure what you have there is OK to be discussing. 209 primer is not what the old timers used. Don't go away, just know what we discuss.
Larry

Thanks, I am completely new to anything termed "muzzleloading" so please accept my apologies if I have joined in error. Perhaps "blackpowder" would be a more appropriate search term.

Chuck

Welcome aboard from a fellow Arizonan. :thumb: Try out our sister site: Click Here where modern muzzleloaders can be discussed. Hopefully the traditional bug will bit you also, in which case this is the place to be.

Btw, I hope you guys fared better down in Oro than we did in the Valley last night. We lost the shingles and insulation on half our roof and there are trees down all over the neighborhood. I looked out the window last night and the rain was going horizontally. 😯

Hi, my name is Chuck and I live in Phoenix, AZ as well as Oro Valley, AZ (my business is located in Phoenix). Looking to get knowledgeable about muzzleloading (just bought a Diablo).
Hello I live in gilbert we shoot up at the rio salado gun range twice a month on sundays check the calendar and stop by we will help you in any way to get you started we will even have a gun or two to try out so welcome and hope to see you out there !

Hi Chuck, I live in Mesa, grew up in Tucson. Ran Longhorns down on Lago del Oro just north of Oro Valley. Welcome.

Back