• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Are YOU over 18?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba.50

Barefoot Hillbilly
Reaction score
Here lately, every time I get on gunbroker it'll pop up this screen thanking me for my interest & telling the site is for people 18 & over & asking if I'm over 18. Sometimes does it 2 or 3 times while I'm looking around. No real big deal I guess but it sure is annoying. Anybody else get this nonsense?

Here lately, every time I get on gunbroker it'll pop up this screen thanking me for my interest & telling the site is for people 18 & over & asking if I'm over 18. Sometimes does it 2 or 3 times while I'm looking around. No real big deal I guess but it sure is annoying. Anybody else get this nonsense?
Yes, even though I’m signed in I get it every time I go there, just started a week or two ago.

@bubba.50

Dude I get it at the local gas station. They all know everyone in town, I'm pushing REAL close to 50 and my beard is mostly gray (as is what left of my hair). And they still want an id for booze, chew, and cigars!?!?

@bubba.50

Dude I get it at the local gas station. They all know everyone in town, I'm pushing REAL close to 50 and my beard is mostly gray (as is what left of my hair). And they still want an id for booze, chew, and cigars!?!?
hahahaha I just had to provide proof of over 18 to purchase a ML...for the hell of it, I sent them my retired military ID. All it has is name, rank, service, a photo and RETIRED typed across the top....no date of birth. Asked if that would suffice...YEP.

I must look real old. A picture can say a thousand words, I have heard.

Last edited:
Back