• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Are you kidding me!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out my post in the gun builders bench.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220808-121057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220808-121057_Chrome.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
I placed an order for a 58 cal smoothbore kibler Colonial in cherry with a patch box Saturday July 30th and I just go an email saying it is ready to ship does is take 14 weeks to get here lol. I am super excited and nervous at the same time.
Isn’t that a great feeling?

I ordered a SMR with extra fancy Maple stock…less than 10 days later, I was holding the shipping box in my hands. When I placed the order, I was expecting an October/November delivery. So very nice surprise…

I'd say "count your blessings" on this one. Looks like you finally hit the jackpot.
I am really enjoying this build its my first and I am definitely excited. I am dedicating my build to my Dad rest his sole. I am using his old wood chisels and files. That man could make a gun stock from a 2x4 lol man I wish he was alive to shoot this with me when it is finished.

Back