April contest Blind Man's Bluff

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Strange.
Let's leave it, it's had a fair chance. I'll bug out so you can process the event.
It's not fair on the others.

B.
Nah!! this is a postal match!! Ill give it at least a week before i call it on you..

58 Caliber

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Brits, you gotta give the pigeon a break. He may have stopped off in one of those great Nebraska steak houses for a beer and steak. That's along way to fly and a guy needs his strength. :cool:

Dave

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it seems my move has played havoc upon the delivery of targets for April's shoot. Britsmoothy & Mad Irish, I don't have yours yet Ill give it till the 15th then post scores so everyone else knows where they fell. When they finally arrive Ill post in here to let you know I got them and what you shot.

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
OK, for reasons beyond our comprehension Britsmoothies Pigeon has not made it. I can only assume Wiley Coyote chose it as a replacement meal for the ever elusive road runner. Sorry Brit, maybe next time!
Top three as follows:
LogCutter takes the win with a tiny little 5 inch total of all shots from center
Ames is a close second with 5.25
Silky 921 takes 3rd with 5.75

Great shooting you three!!

The scores for the rest as follows:
Logcutter 5
Ames 5.25
Silky 921 5.75
Kansas Jake 6
58 Caliber 6.25
Maven 7.75
Bledfordays 9.25
Russel Schaffer 9.5
Juice Jaws 12.75
Richard Dittman 13.75
Rifleman 1776 24.25

Thank you all for shooting! Also thanks to all for patience in waiting for the scores for this one.

58 Caliber

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Once again thanks for running the contests and congrats to the top 3. :thumb:

Dave

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Mad Irish, your target arrived. it was delivered to my old address even though the postman himself put the little green card in that mailbox saying we'd moved.. I really really wonder..

For the record, Irish scored 3.75 which would make him top score.

Britsmoothy

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Mad Irish, your target arrived. it was delivered to my old address even though the postman himself put the little green card in that mailbox saying we'd moved.. I really really wonder..

For the record, Irish scored 3.75 which would make him top score.
Good going that.

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Thanks, but, Well, It was still late, through my own "failure to communicate" properly by reading the WHOLE instruction.:ghostly: I did get my waskewy wabbit perforated but one shot flew late and up, UP and away....up.:eek: It is what it is,...like always. I'll still get up in the AM and find sumpin t' do! BUT ON A GOOD NOTE, I did send this one to the proper address shown on the posting.;)