• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

April contest Blind Man's Bluff

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brits, you gotta give the pigeon a break. He may have stopped off in one of those great Nebraska steak houses for a beer and steak. That's along way to fly and a guy needs his strength. :cool:

Dave

Well, it seems my move has played havoc upon the delivery of targets for April's shoot. Britsmoothy & Mad Irish, I don't have yours yet Ill give it till the 15th then post scores so everyone else knows where they fell. When they finally arrive Ill post in here to let you know I got them and what you shot.

OK, for reasons beyond our comprehension Britsmoothies Pigeon has not made it. I can only assume Wiley Coyote chose it as a replacement meal for the ever elusive road runner. Sorry Brit, maybe next time!
Top three as follows:
LogCutter takes the win with a tiny little 5 inch total of all shots from center
Ames is a close second with 5.25
Silky 921 takes 3rd with 5.75

Great shooting you three!!

The scores for the rest as follows:
Logcutter 5
Ames 5.25
Silky 921 5.75
Kansas Jake 6
58 Caliber 6.25
Maven 7.75
Bledfordays 9.25
Russel Schaffer 9.5
Juice Jaws 12.75
Richard Dittman 13.75
Rifleman 1776 24.25

Thank you all for shooting! Also thanks to all for patience in waiting for the scores for this one.

Mad Irish, your target arrived. it was delivered to my old address even though the postman himself put the little green card in that mailbox saying we'd moved.. I really really wonder..

For the record, Irish scored 3.75 which would make him top score.

Mad Irish, your target arrived. it was delivered to my old address even though the postman himself put the little green card in that mailbox saying we'd moved.. I really really wonder..

For the record, Irish scored 3.75 which would make him top score.
Good going that.

Thanks, but, Well, It was still late, through my own "failure to communicate" properly by reading the WHOLE instruction.:ghostly: I did get my waskewy wabbit perforated but one shot flew late and up, UP and away....up.:eek: It is what it is,...like always. I'll still get up in the AM and find sumpin t' do! BUT ON A GOOD NOTE, I did send this one to the proper address shown on the posting.;)

Back