April contest Blind Man's Bluff

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, I got mine shot, Lorraine was very good to me. I thought she might be finicky since I need to use a friend of hers. But she, loves me. She does better than me most times. I did make a mistake. I sent the proof page to the E. Butternut address. Sorry. I hope you get it by Monday. Tuesday will be another day in birthday recognition other folks celebrate. &! so they tell me. I don't use the clues or figure them out. That's for y'all.

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Logcutter, I received your target today you are on the scoreboard.

Mad Irsh, Im holding score post till Britsmoothy's target arrives so yours should get here in time even with the forwarding delays. (and yes, the post office is finally forwarding our mail from the old address)

Silky921

45 Cal.
Reaction score
My target will be in the mail tomorrow. Probably not a winner but I did alright.

The lack of a reference point to aim at definitely played some mind games on me.

58 Caliber

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a pigeon fly over upstate NY yesterday so I think he is still on his way:ghostly:. Been windy the last few weeks and probably slowed him down.....:thumbs up:

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
So Brit, when you Pigeon arrives is it cool if I roast it? I aint had good pigeon in a while! These city chickens here are NOT fit for table fair, but close.. Lots of dairies around.. :p (of course I also dont have a hunting license nor bird stamp so I guess thats out of the question..)

Britsmoothy

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
So Brit, when you Pigeon arrives is it cool if I roast it? I aint had good pigeon in a while! These city chickens here are NOT fit for table fair, but close.. Lots of dairies around.. :p (of course I also dont have a hunting license nor bird stamp so I guess thats out of the question..)
What ever you do don't light the stove with my target!
Then again....you may as well light the stove with my target!!

Adui

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Silky 921 your target has arrived. You are on the scorecard.
Britsmoothy, your pigeon is nowhere to be seen, hope he didnt become table fare for some peregrine falcon or sumthin!

Britsmoothy

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Silky 921 your target has arrived. You are on the scorecard.
Britsmoothy, your pigeon is nowhere to be seen, hope he didnt become table fare for some peregrine falcon or sumthin!
Strange.
Let's leave it, it's had a fair chance. I'll bug out so you can process the event.
It's not fair on the others.

B.

Latest posts