• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

April contest Blind Man's Bluff

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news x2
first: Russell_Schaffer, your target has arrived. you are on the score board.
Second: The first should have hinted, we are receiving mail at the other house now. I havent seen anything with the forward sticker yet but at least what is addressed to us there is coming.

Might be a good idea to repost the address we should now be sending to.

Well I got five on paper but heck it's tough shooting a Fowler like this.
IMG_20190422_180844.jpg

Anyway the target ain't a winner.
Posting tomorrow but I don't know how long it takes a pigeon to get from here to Arizona !

Glad to see you shooting with us Brit!
I just shot my target and it will be in the mail tomorrow. I had a long day at work and a long ride home. But my wife had a great supper for me, venison back strap, mashed potatoes, cauliflower and fresh baked rolls. That perked me up and the evening weather is awesome so I went out and shot. Glad I did.

Maven and 58 caliber, your Target's have arrived and been scored.

Everyone please remember the address change. Send Target's to
Terry Stephens
251 S 90th St
Mesa AZ 85208

Terry, for someone like Britsmoothy, who is out of country, would it work for him to scan the target and email it if mail time will be lengthy? Just a thought.

Terry, for someone like Britsmoothy, who is out of country, would it work for him to scan the target and email it if mail time will be lengthy? Just a thought.
Technically that's against the rules, but if we run up against the calendar and I haven't gotten it yet I'd accept it. Just use a piece of black paper as a backing so the holes show through well.

Hey Adui I don't mind waiting on Brits target. Ill bet the other guys don't either. That being said I mailed a package to a friend in the UK a few months ago and it only took 14 days to get to his hand. His coming back to me was faster.

I would not mind waiting. Don't know what the cost is to mail. Another option is to post the scores as you receive them like they do on the TMA. Flexibility for these contests makes life easy for all. :)

Dave

I don't mind waiting either, I'm just not familiar with how long it takes to get a letter mailed from across the pond. I just threw that out there as a possible option.

Why thanks feller's.
It was posted yesterday 1st class air mail so I guess it must be an ex racing pigeon!
I expect it's crossed the Great divide by now.

B.

Looks like we may have more shooters than usual. Awesome! I'm going to rendezvous this weekend and plan on shooting it there.

Looks like we may have more shooters than usual. Awesome! I'm going to rendezvous this weekend and plan on shooting it there.
Just got Richard Dittman's target. Thanks for shooting sir!
Silky, I think the last couple have had more than the usual which is a good sign. So far I have 9 targets and I know of at least two more on the way. We're not at the record since I started doing this yet but we might hit it by the time you all finish shooting.

Back