• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

April 2022 Postal Match

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shot it today. 35* and snowing off and on.
started out great. finished terrible! try as i might the last three shots went to the same place. i started on the bottom and went up
must have been mad at the top right buff. he got the worst of it!
Scan_20220410 (4).jpg

Last edited:
Color away guys, no problem at all :) kinda neat to see the creativity! maybe I need to take a poll and see how many have color printers and can print colorized targets?

Chris

well Chris, i for one have a color printer. Now i just need to figure out how to print my target with realistic holes dead center of each score ring! :D
Take a picture of a real hole, then just copy and paste it into the new target. You might want copies of several real holes so that when you paste them into targets nobody notices that they're all identical. Somebody might catch on. 😂 Maybe we should add a category for "Best Fake Target". But probably you're like me, and it's a lot simpler and faster just to fire bad shots into the paper target. :rolleyes:

well Chris, i for one have a color printer. Now i just need to figure out how to print my target with realistic holes dead center of each score ring! :D

On to something here guys. I probably won't get to shoot the target till Saturday the 30th. But maybe that will give me time to learn how to place my shots competitively. who knows, might take second or third.

Please, everyone post your targets as soon as you shoot them ! I need to know what to aim for !!

Good times, and God Bless us all, Eric

Greetings all,
I return to the shooter shack hat in hand and humbled. I initially saw bison 🦬 target and smiled a confident smirk... But as the blackpowder is known to do occasionally it humbled and reminds me to be consistent, so I consistently shot poorly 😅. It was still fun and if any consulation anything on the 8x11 paper would be in the Buffs vitals most likely. Here I give you 1 dead, 2 poorly wounded and 1 gets away unscathed buffalo target
20220413_150639.jpg
. Till next month praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!!
.54 Hawken
.530 ball .015 spit ticking
45grn 2F T7

Last edited:
Greetings all,
I return to the shooter shack hat in hand and humbled. I initially saw bison 🦬 target and smiled a confident smirk... But as the blackpowder is known to do occasionally it humbled and reminds me to be consistent, so I consistently shot poorly 😅. It was still fun and if any consulation anything on the 8x11 paper would be in the Buffs vitals most likely. Here I give you 1 dead, 2 poorly wounded and 1 gets away unscathed buffalo targetView attachment 133792. Till next month praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!!
.54 Hawken
.530 ball .015 spit ticking
45grn 2F T7

You are a true gentleman. Not only is there one unharmed buffalo still roaming the range, but you have proven that cheating is never in your nature.

My faith in humanity is restored.

Eric

You are a true gentleman. Not only is there one unharmed buffalo still roaming the range, but you have proven that cheating is never in your nature.

My faith in humanity is restored.

Eric
Well sir I would have to say, to print and reshoot such an event would surely be simple. Yet if we have no honor when no ones looking, we have none at all. 😉
No different than live match I say ya won when ya showed up.
Dave

Last edited:
Back