• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

April 2021 Postal Match - 6 Shots

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This CVA rifle belonged to my Dad. Not sure if he bought it intact, or he may have assembled it from a kit. I do have a difficult time seeing the front sight, and used an el marko on the very thin blade to add some contrast. That's the extent of my excuses, all the rest are on me. Target is in the mail. btw, Dad passed on April 15 1996. 25 years ago today.

003.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely done, and beautiful rifle. You are fortunate to have your dad's rifle and shoot it. Lost my dad 2 years ago...nobody cares now if I changed my oil lately, rotated my tires, got my winter tires on yet, how's the lawn mower running....stuff like that you don't think much about until nobody asks anymore.

JohnnieT & deerst...., Part of the fun in entering these contests is the ribbing you get and the excuses you make when you (or I) don't shoot especially well. Yes, we "put ourselves out there" for all to see, but so what? It isn't a [job] performance evaluation + it motivates you to do better next time. Ask me how I know this. (LOL)

The last weekend of the month is here already! Where have the years gone? 🤔

As of the close of business Friday April 24th I have received targets from the following shooters. I have also indicated whether they have posted a picture of their target here.
11th corps - posted to forum
Fly103 - posted to forum
hunter thompson
Maven - posted to forum
PIGGLOVER

The following shooters have posted that their target is in the mail but I haven't received it yet.
1sgt
deerstalkert - posted to forum
nessmuk
RanchRoper - posted to forum

Time is running short so get out there and burn some powder!

Back