• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Anything/anyone in eastern CT?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birddog1911

40 Cal
Reaction score
I routinely go to the Groton area for work. It'd be nice to find a cool ML shop to visit, or have a drink with a member while I'm there.

Sorry, I missed that in the title. (duh) Well you won't find any shops in the area that have or cater to the black powder community. The only gun shops in the area all seem to have only modern firearms and accessories and they are few. I live in SE CT and get almost all of my BP supplies on-line or when I make a trip to Maine at the Kittery Trading Post.

I usually stay in Mystic, but my company is in Waterford. I'm out from Colorado.

I did get to meet and visit with Ed Parry of Black Hart Long Guns in north Stonington. Beautiful craftsmanship.

Latest posts

Back