• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Anyonwill someone call

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crow#21957

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Just Called pecatonica,, must have rung 30 times. Been trying to get a kit I paid for over 7 weeks ago I believe but then I'm forgetful.
Each time I called I got 2 more weeks then after those 2 weeks call and get week and a half then 3 weeks then week and a half.
I love their kits and usually get them in 2 weeks maybe 2 to 3 days more. I want to order another one but still waiting on the last one. Are they like totally covered up or ?????
Where else can I get a kit with precarved swamped barrel.

The thing about highly specialized businesses, offering very specific limited-audience products that require detailed in-depth craftsmanship, is that they often have time lapses due to material supply constraints and their personnel staffs are often bare-bones craftsmen. (Life gets in the way!) Mr. Kibler seems to have largely overcome such constraints due to his familiarity with the CNC technology.

The wider the inventory options, the harder it is to supply one of the hundreds of variations a customer may want.

40 stock styles x 8 wood choices x 10 barrel options =3200 options. Now add steel or brass, this lock or that lock. The gun you want may be 1 in 10,000.

This is why The Rifle Shoppe can’t keep everything in stock. It’s a 2 pony show with 1000 tricks to perform.

The more time they spend on the phone the less time they spend working on your order and mine, it isn't a big company with dozens of people I don't think, and I appreciate talking to someone that can help me rather than someone that just answers the phone and is no help other than that. The half dozen times I have called I have talked to two people. Send an email to the sales email and schedule or request a callback, let them know if early morning before things go sideways or early evening after the sideways skid slows down work for you. That has worked for me.

One of the reasons Kibler is so successful is he keeps products to a minimum. Plus he does as much as they can in house and not relying on outside supplies. JMHO

Back