• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Anyone make a copy of the Washington Braddock pistols?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birddog1911

40 Cal
Reaction score
I'm really craving a flintlock pistol. I'm mulling over an Indian made British Sea Service, or Heavy Dragoon. But I'd love a copy of Washington's pistols.

Best bet is to watch the auction sites for a set of the U.S. Historical Society Washington pistols. They are ultra high quality made by Uberti under contract in the 1980s and sold for 3000 a set. Google the above for photos. Generally a set can be had for around $1500 and seriously they are of such high quality you could not buy the parts for a build for that money.

Best bet is to watch the auction sites for a set of the U.S. Historical Society Washington pistols. They are ultra high quality made by Uberti under contract in the 1980s and sold for 3000 a set. Google the above for photos. Generally a set can be had for around $1500 and seriously they are of such high quality you could not buy the parts for a build for that money.
You're not kidding. Those are gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back