Anyone in the Charleston area?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Red Tail

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey guys...my move to summerville is back on .I'm moving in the last weekend of this month . If everything goes right l will be running some woods walk and novelty shoots . l look forward to meeting up with some you fellow smokepole shooters .
Did you get moved to Summerville? i'm 2 miles west of Summerville half way to Knightsville (Retired) Call anytime except Sundays. 541 601 3468

Roundball 54

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey Red Tail ... I'm in Summerville
Now . It will take me awhile to get settled in ... I will give you a call soon .

Red Tail

32 Cal
Reaction score
Roundball-Are you a blue-jean BP shooter or a Buckskinner? When we moved from Oregon recently we left everything BP except my wife's white leather beaded dress and my Pennsylvania long rifle. so I am rebuilding our accruements! It appears that the Charles Town Long Rifles club only shoot on Sundays (Which I don't). The Po-Boys club shoot on Saturdays preceding their Sunday shoots, so I plan to check them out, even though about a two hour drive away.

Mulebrain

62 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Charlestown Longrifles, we shoot our club event the last Sunday of every month. Our membership dues are 75.00 a year which includes a key to the gate, so you can shoot anytime you want! Private 21 acre site, covered shooting area, and target backers at 25,50, 100 yds.

IMG_8243.JPG

Latest posts