• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Anyone in the Charleston area?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys...my move to summerville is back on .I'm moving in the last weekend of this month . If everything goes right l will be running some woods walk and novelty shoots . l look forward to meeting up with some you fellow smokepole shooters .
Did you get moved to Summerville? i'm 2 miles west of Summerville half way to Knightsville (Retired) Call anytime except Sundays. 541 601 3468

Hey Red Tail ... I'm in Summerville
Now . It will take me awhile to get settled in ... I will give you a call soon .

Roundball-Are you a blue-jean BP shooter or a Buckskinner? When we moved from Oregon recently we left everything BP except my wife's white leather beaded dress and my Pennsylvania long rifle. so I am rebuilding our accruements! It appears that the Charles Town Long Rifles club only shoot on Sundays (Which I don't). The Po-Boys club shoot on Saturdays preceding their Sunday shoots, so I plan to check them out, even though about a two hour drive away.

Charlestown Longrifles, we shoot our club event the last Sunday of every month. Our membership dues are 75.00 a year which includes a key to the gate, so you can shoot anytime you want! Private 21 acre site, covered shooting area, and target backers at 25,50, 100 yds.

IMG_8243.JPG

Howdy! I'm another newcomer to Summerville! Charlestown Longrifles seems to be THE local club from what I've read here. How do you get a hold of them?

Well, it's good to make all your acquaintances. :) I was beginning to feel completely alone in this part of the world. Y'know, we should probably think about getting together one of these weekends for a little traditional camping / shooting, etc.

What historical periods do y'all do?

BTW, I've got a dozen acres near Lake Marion in SC. Close to Holly Hill. Not remote, but secluded enough that I camp, shoot, and all without bothering anyone. Much. 😁
You should check out the Pine Island and Cudo hunts.

I get a bit lonely being a South Carolina boy way up here in Massachusetts. Sometimes just having the chance to catch up on the goings on back home helps

Tell y'all the truth, I'm getting ready to move back home. Tired of this polluted, frozen state. Even in summer it's cooler and you see more gray skies than blue. I want to feel the sun again

Latest posts

Back