• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anyone Here in the Folk Firearms Collective?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I started following those videos many years ago…but they haven’t posted videos in about 2 years now. From the videos posted, tge groups seems quite active. Members shoot some beautiful flintlocks and percussions, the flintlocks are drool-a-licious.

At one point the videographer of the channel has a custom muzzleloader made for himself…he shoots it a few times…then nothing. No new content for 2 years now…

I’ve watched many of the videos multiple times, the interview videos are incredibly informative. One individual has what I think is a custom English sporting rifle, that he traded a Harley Davidson to obtain. That interview is one of my personal favorites…

So yeah…eagerly watching this thread to see what develops…will information come forth, will videos resume, is the videographer OK?

Four Season of Muzzleloading

Last edited:
I started following those videos many years ago…but they haven’t posted videos in about 2 years now. From the videos posted, tge groups seems quite active. Members shoot some beautiful flintlocks and percussions, the flintlocks are drool-a-licious.

At one point the videographer of the channel has a custom muzzleloader made for himself…he shoots it a few times…then nothing. No new content for 2 years now…

I’ve watched many of the videos multiple times, the interview videos are incredibly informative. One individual has what I think is a custom English sporting rifle, that he traded a Harley Davidson to obtain. That interview is one of my personal favorites…

So yeah…eagerly watching this thread to see what develops…will information come forth, will videos resume, is the videographer OK?

The virus has taken it’s toll of lots of public gatherings.
Hope all those guys made it. Some may have not have.

I've been a subscriber to the channel since I discovered it a few years ago. Its owner, Denny Ducet, originally had more videos covering more modern guns as well as some other stuff. It looks like he's removed most of that and left his muzzleloader-related videos online. I'd like to see more.

I've been a subscriber to the channel since I discovered it a few years ago. Its owner, Denny Ducet, originally had more videos covering more modern guns as well as some other stuff. It looks like he's removed most of that and left his muzzleloader-related videos online. I'd like to see more.
If you have a means of reaching out to him…how’s he doing? How’s the club doing?

So I’m recording “Into the Wild Frontier” on the DVR, and watching episodes…Tonight it’s Jim Bridger.

There is a scene at the beginning of the episode, I think it’s an 1837 Rendezvous…and I see this guy…and I recognize him. I recognize him from this video….

Fir those of you that are following the “Into the Wild Frontier” series…Is it the same guy? Not critical, just really curious…

Was just strolling through YouTube and found these Folk Firearms Collective Montana Flintlock shoot vids. Anybody here in those videos?

Looks like a blast by the way!
Alina here, Dennys wife. We are still here. New video is in the plan for October, maybe sooner. Thanks for the support!

My husband Denny did alot of videography work then I helped him and took over that aspect. We appreciate the support you've had for the channel. We are currently filming a new video to showcase a new trade gun I've got. Should be out in October!

Alina here, Dennys wife. We are still here. New video is in the plan for October, maybe sooner. We appreciate the support!
D1DE35F9-EA64-4188-8A74-5B10A9D2260D.gif

So I’m recording “Into the Wild Frontier” on the DVR, and watching episodes…Tonight it’s Jim Bridger.

There is a scene at the beginning of the episode, I think it’s an 1837 Rendezvous…and I see this guy…and I recognize him. I recognize him from this video….

Fir those of you that are following the “Into the Wild Frontier” series…Is it the same guy? Not critical, just really curious…

That's Rod Douglas, same guy.

Postscript; We DO have a serious flintlock addiction in this area, mostly custom guns.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back