• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anyone have access to a Pedersoli 1809 Prussian musket?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt85

54 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone has a Pedersoli 1809 Prussian musket, or has access to one? If so, can you please give me the outside dimensions of the barrel at the muzzle?

I'm considering buying one but would like to find out if the bayonet sold by The Rifle Shoppe will fit the gun.

Thank you
-Matt

I'm curious if anyone has a Pedersoli 1809 Prussian musket, or has access to one? If so, can you please give me the outside dimensions of the barrel at the muzzle?

I'm considering buying one but would like to find out if the bayonet sold by The Rifle Shoppe will fit the gun.

Thank you
-Matt
Finding there is not much love for the Prussian muskets on this forum. I have thought about building one from parts. If you end up picking one up let us know how it shoots.

Ended up buying the Pedersoli 1777 musket, it won out due to an available bayonet. In the future may still get the 1809 once I've paid the card off. :thumb:

Yeah I agree. At that price I would hunt for an original. Mid 1700's on are well made shooters as long as the rust didn't get to 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back