• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Anyone have a source for Swiss 2f?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAHUNTER60

40 Cal
Reaction score
Seems like Schuetzen supplies are loosening up, but the same can't be said for their sister company products.

Anyone found any any Swiss powders in stock anywhere?

Powder Valley has had it a couple of times in the last month. You just have to check daily, also sign up for an account as you’ll be able to put it in your cart easier when they’re being slammed.

Grafs had some recently as well. I check those places every day and lucked up a couple of weeks ago

Powder Valley has had it a couple of times in the last month. You just have to check daily, also sign up for an account as you’ll be able to put it in your cart easier when they’re being slammed.

Grafs had some recently as well. I check those places every day and lucked up a couple of weeks ago
I have never used Graf's powder. Who makes it for them? It's a little cheaper than most powders. My understanding is it is a European powder.

Fort Chambers Black Powder Shop in Chambersburg, Pa has it in stock. If you know anyone that will be traveling through Pennsyltucky on Interstate 81. Tell them shop is right off exit 20.

Anybody else find Schuetzen to be particularly dirty? When I use it, my cleaning patch budget gets thrown all out of whack!

I just bought some in FFFg. I shot it in my Hawken .50 this past weekend. Best groups I’ve ever gotten in that rifle and didn’t find it any more dirty than the Goex FFg I had been using.

Anybody else find Schuetzen to be particularly dirty? When I use it, my cleaning patch budget gets thrown all out of whack!
Usually charge volume, lube, weather or barrel condition is the culprit in my experience. Are you talking about between shot patches or end of day cleanup?

Back