• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Anyone going to Friendship?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DNS

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Haven't been there in 10 or more years. Was wondering if commercial row is still as good as before? Heard overall it's much smaller than it used to be.

From what I have heard, that is true.

I have been in Sept. the last couple of years and there are a lot of empty booths which is sad.

Seems by Wed. or Thursday the vendors are packing up and leaving. I make Wed. my cutoff to buy what I want.

Smaller I’m told but still worth going.imho.

Good advice on the vendors ,the first week end is your best time to Shop.

As said by Wednesday things get really slow on Traders Row

Lots of shooting on the Primitive side on Monday ,Tuesday & Wednesday with several smoothbore matches offered.

The Traditional Muzzleloading Forum Woods Walk match is the first Sunday, always a fun shoot.

Looking forward to the event, seeing old and making new friends.
Commercial Row has declined over the past 30 years I’ve attended as age just catches up.. Glad to see new younger faces in CR making items to sell.
With around 1000 registered shooters and as many visitors- it’s one of the largest shooting venues and matches in the country- maybe world and its all Muzzleloading!
Have 5 original ML ready to go.
Boys are going for the weekend- were all looking forward to the Hawken Seminar.
See you there.

I am getting stuff staged in the garage and need to start getting guns out and all the stuff to feed them. Got both of my boys coming this year for the first time.

Heading East sometime tomorrow as soon as the youngest son gets off work.

Really looking forward to the Hawken Seminar on Saturday night and the banquet on Sunday night.

I have a friend from KS that is coming for the first time this year.

Really looking forward to this years shoot.

Fleener

Latest posts

Back