• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Anybody in the Orlando, FL area???

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsetrader

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I am going on business to Eustis ,Fl for a while. Anybody there into muzzleloaders? Any good places to shoot?
Thanks

Hey Horsetrader, Gus here. I am a muzzleloader from Titusville. Its been a while since I logged on here, work and all. I shoot at Titusville and Port Malabar gun clubs and do most of my shooting with our muzzleloading 4-H club.

gus

Gus,
Looks like I am going to Fl end of July for a couple of weeks - would be great to be able to join for a shoot.....

Sorry I missed you Horsetrader. I was away for a while at 4-H camp, back now. We shoot several times a month in Mims, and occasionally I make it up to Ocala. As a matter of fact, I need to go up that way soon. Keep in touch.

gus

I'm a muzzleloader collector from Summerfield, FL. Unfortunately ill health has taken a toll on my getting out and soon with the
help of this site I'll be able to post most of my black powder rifles and accoutrements for sale. Trial period still pending, but being very patient
helps to look back at the joy of collecting. My Son is a retired USMA Major and has no interest in my collection.

I hope you enjoy the area, every time I get a chance to get to Bass Pro Shops, I'm over whelmed with the traffic
and chaos of the people on the go. It's so much quieter here in Summerfield, I'm right next to the Villages and
thankfully most of the Seniors here can't get out of their own way.

Hey Horsetrader, Gus here. I am a muzzleloader from Titusville. Its been a while since I logged on here, work and all. I shoot at Titusville and Port Malabar gun clubs and do most of my shooting with our muzzleloading 4-H club.

gus
Hey Gus! Mims here. Good to see a local

there is a club that shoots first weekend of the month just south of Lakeland in Homeland, FL. they are the Florida Frontiersman. there is also another club on the east side of Orlando at Central Florida Rifle & pistol club as well, i dont remember which day they shoot. the Frontiersman have a great match and they shoot both saturday and sunday also you can camp there.

thank you Roughneck, Frontiersmen is first sat of each month not sure what they charge or what time where does everyone buy their supplies?

Made it to Florida about 6 months ago. Finally found a place to call home, and after almost two month of unpacking and getting settled in, it's feeling like home.

Been in Naples, FL for 11 years now and enjoy black powder but I appear to be the only one in the area.
The closet black powder club to me is over in Palmetto

Latest posts

Back